This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

6/21/09

7:00 Pawpaw took JJ to work today while I stayed at home with the boys. They slept in this morning since they had such a busy day yesterday.
8:30 The boys got up but were not in the best of moods again today. I fixed breakfast (grits, eggs, bacon and biscuits)and then gave them their baths.
11:00 Jason called and asked to speak to Cameron. He let him know that he would be home soon to take them out to eat lunch.
ll:30 Jason came home and Rusty and I left to go to the store. I decided he needed to spend some alone time with the boys.
12:15 When we came home from the store Jason and the boys were gone. We later learned that he had taken them to the mall and then to the movies.
4:00 Jason and the boys came home in time for lupper (between lunch and supper). After they ate, they played a little while until Jamie called to say Jason needed to bring the boys home.

No comments:

Post a Comment