This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Monday, June 22, 2009

6/22/09

6:00 PM Jason came home with the boys. While I made homemade pizzas for supper, Jason was again on the computer while the boys watched TV. They ate and left before 7:00. I don't know why Jason is in a hurry to take them home lately. I don't know what the problem is, but it has Rusty and I worried for the boys. They seem to be getting the short end of the deal in this divorce. Neither of their parents act as if they want children anymore. They have more important things to do than spend time with their children and that is very wrong.
I happened to meet my sister Kim at the store today and mentioned that Jason is acting strangely and I think he might have met someone and is not paying enough attention to his children. She said that if he is, it will probably only last a little while as most women wanted all the attention for the first few months. I said that was not right as his children should always come first.

No comments:

Post a Comment