This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

6/3/09

I have not blogged in a while since I have been sick. I went to the doctor a couple of weeks ago and was told I have had a bad upper respiratory infection, but am now on the mend. I usually get sick around this time every year. I think is must be an allergy to something in the yard because it happens when I start cleaning out the natural areas. I think it must be the pollen on top of the pine straw. I will try to start blogging again, at least every few days. Nothing much has changed here other than Cameron is out of school and attending the YMCA daily so I can look for a job. I go out every day but there doesn't seem to be anyone hiring right now.
Jason picks the boys up after work and brings them over to have supper with us, Mason watches TV(cartoons), Cameron plays on the computer while supper is getting ready. After they eat, Jason plays with them for a few minutes before taking them home in time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment