This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

6/23/09

Jason called to let me know that the boys would not be coming over to eat tonight. Apparently Jamie has decided that she will start picking them up and feeding them before putting them to bed. I think someone told her that she was not acting like a very good mother and it would not look very good when they went in front of a judge. Knowing Jamie though, I think that it won't last very long. She has gotten used to not having to cook for them at night and was able to relax for a couple of hours after work before she had to take care of the boys. Jason did say that he told her he wanted to get them at least one night a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment