This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Monday, April 27, 2009

4/27/09



6:30 Jamie dropped Cameron off as usual. He said he didn't eat breakfast so PawPaw, who is off this week, fixed him some cereal. PawPaw took him and Jarred this morning as I still feel a little under the weather.Later in the day before we picked Cameron up from school, PawPaw and I went by the boys club to check it out for their summer program for Cameron since I can not keep him all day and look for a job. We liked the setup and took Cameron by after school to see if he thought he might like it. He does so now Jason will need to go by and check it out. Once we got home Cameron worked on his homework, then went to the park with Pawpaw while I started supper. Jason brought Mason home. We ate supper and he took them home around 7:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment