This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

3/15/09

10:00 am Jamie called and wanted Jason to bring the boys home. They cried and didnt want to go. I know that they miss their dad and do not feel at home at the apartment. I hope they get used to it.
Rusty and I did not go over to the house today. I just felt like I needed to take a break. Jason just mopes around the house. He really misses the boys.
5:00 pm Cameron called Jason and wanted him to take them to McDonalds to get something to eat. I think he just misses his dad alot.
7:00 pm Jason tried calling the boys to say goodnight but Jamie would not answer the phone. Jason had promised Cameron that he would call him every night to say goodnight.

kp

No comments:

Post a Comment