This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Monday, March 16, 2009

3/16/09

6:30 am Jamie dropped Cameron off here before taking Mason on to daycare. I will take Cameron to school around 8:00 and will pick him up after school. I am not working right now and am looking for a job while Cameron is in school. I have been doing this for a while , trying to help Jason and Jamie. The only one that seems to appreciate it is Jason. Jamie very rarely comes in and when she does, she has nothing to say to me. I don't know why she seems to dislike me since I have always treated her like the daughter I never had.
4:30 pm Jason came home early and picked Mason up from daycare. They had supper here as usual, played with Pawpaw and Jason and then Jason took them home around 6:30 pm in time for their baths and then to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment