This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

3/26/09

6:30 am Jamie dropped off Cameron and I took him to school at 8:00 as usual. He still doesn't look like he feels very good but he was not running a fever. Rusty was up all night vomiting but went in to work anyway. I got dressed and went out for a while looking for a job and then went to help Rusty at one of his accounts so he could come home.
12:30 pm Jason called stating the school had called and Cameron is again running a fever and I told him I would pick him up and take him home with me.
After we came home I gave Cameron a dose of the Children's Motrin and put him to bed.
5:30 pm Jason picked Mason up from daycare while I fixed supper, we ate and then he took them home.
kp

No comments:

Post a Comment