This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Monday, March 23, 2009

3/23/09


6:30 am Jamie dropped Cameron and Mason off this morning. I will keep Mason with me today since he was sick yesterday. Jamie wanted Jason to stay at home with him but since I'm not working I told him I would keep him. Jamie doesn't think she has to stay at home with him but expects Jason to take off work. Since she is the one that wants the boys with her, I feel it is her responsibility to stay with them when they are sick. Jason only wants what is best for the boys and knows that if he forces her to stay at home, she will take it out on them.
8:00 am Mason and I took Cameron to school, then came home and Mason watched the DVD movies Cars and Shark Tails. He loves thoses movies and will watch them all the time.
11:00 am Mason started running a high fever and Jamie did not leave him any medicine so I called Jason and he immediately came over with some. After Mason took the medicine he went to sleep and slept until around 3:00 pm. Jason came home early to stay with Mason while I went to pick up Cameron from school.
We had supper around 5:00 but Mason did not want to eat. Cameron is starting to feel bad also. He is complaining of a sore throat, has some diarrhea and is running a slight fever. I gave both boys a dose of Children's Motrin. The boys want to stay here tonight so Jason called Jamie. She said it was okay. She did not call all day to check on Mason and now she is allowing them to spend the night. I just don't understand her sometimes.
6:00 pm Jason gave the boys their baths and they were allowed to watch TV until 7:30.
kp

No comments:

Post a Comment