This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Friday, March 27, 2009

3/27/09



6:30 am Jamie dropped Cameron off and I took him to school around 8:15. He seems to be feeling alot better and wanted to go to school because they were going on a field trip. I picked him up after school. Jamie usually picks him up on Friday but she had something to do again. Jason picked Mason up from daycare and we had supper. Jason took Cameron to the movies (Monsters vs Aleins 3D) while Mason stayed here with me and pawpaw. We played, watched his favorite dvd (Cars) and he went to bed at 8:00 pm. Jason and Cameron came home around 9:30 and went straight to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment