This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

3/25/09

6:30 am Jason received a called from Jamie saying Cameron had been up all night vomiting and she has decided to stay at home with them today. I think the only reason she wants to stay at home with them is because she didn't get much sleep last night and doesn't want to go in to work. Mason is feeling a lot better and apparently eating everything in sight.
It is probably good that Jamie kept the boys today since I can't seem to stay out of the bathroom.
5:30 pm I made chicken and dumplings for supper and Jason took some over to the kids for supper. I didn't feel like eating but someone has to feed everyone.

kp

No comments:

Post a Comment