This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

3/24/09

Around 11:00 pm last night, Mason started running a high fever again but it was not time to give him the Children's Motrin so Jason went to Walmart's and purchased some Tylenol and a thermometer. I took Mason's and Cameron's temps and they were both high. Jason had started vomiting himself around 9:30 so if was not a good night around here.
This morning the boys slept until around 6:30 and were both still running fevers so they stayed at home with me and Jason. I fixed french toast for breakfast and persuaded the boys the eat a little. I went to the library and checked out several children movies for the boys to watch.We spent the rest of the day inside watching movies, TV and Cameron played on the computer. Mason continued to run low grade fevers all day and did not want to eat very much. Jamie finally called around 4:30 to check on the boys.
We had supper around 6:00 pm and Jamie came to picked the boys up around 6:45. I was surprised to see her since she usually wants Jason to bring them to her.
If either of the boys is still sick in the morning I will ask Jamie to drop them off here and I will take them to the doctor. Jamie does not like to take time off from work to take them to the doctor and expects others to do it for her. I have come to expect this and that is why I will offer to take them. Jason has already lost a day of work this week and can not afford another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment