This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

3/18/09


6:30 am Jamie dropped off Cameron as usual. He seemed to be very sleepy which is not usual for him. I don't think he is getting in bed at his normal time. Jason was always the one that set the rules and Jamie would always defer to him. ie( She would threaten them that their dad would spank them when he got home). I think she is finding it difficult to manage them without their dad.
Jason picked Mason up from daycare early again today. Jason and the boys played in the front yard until it was time to eat. They had supper while watching a DVD movie (Shark Tails) before Jason took them home around 6:15.

kp

No comments:

Post a Comment