This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Friday, April 10, 2009

4/10/09



6:30 am Jamie dropped Cameron off as usual and we took JJ to work. Once we got back home I made Breakfast. Cameron watched TV and played on the computer until 10:00 and then went to see if Ashley could play. They played together most of the day. Jason had the day off and he took Cameron to lunch while I picked JJ up from work and then went to the store. Once they came home Cameron went back to play with Ashley. At 3:00, Jason and Cameron went to the daycare to hunt Easter eggs with Mason and then came home to play in the yard (they had bubbles) until it was time for supper. After supper, while Jason gave the boys a bath, Rusty and I put out yard sale posters for tomorrow. We have given Jamie every chance to come and get anything she wants before the yard sale but she only took a couple of items on Wednesday night and said she may be back later.
The boys stayed the night as usual and went to bed around 8:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment