This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

4/12/09





Cameron and Mason got up early today since it was Easter Sunday. They opened their Easter baskets and played with the toys while I fixed breakfast. After breakfast, we colored eggs and then Jason got the boys dressed while I fixed the food we took to my sister house. We left the house at 1:00. Jamie had said that she would take the boys to her parents house later in the day. The boys stayed with us, playing with the other children and hunting eggs until Jamie called demanding that Jason bring them home. They cried as usual. They did'nt want to leave even when I explained that they would be be seeing their other grandparents and hunting eggs with their cousins.
When Jason came back, he was upset. It seems that Jamie was not taking the boys to her parents after all but had just wanted to interrupt our fun day.
kp

No comments:

Post a Comment