This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

4/11/09

Rusty and I went over to the house for the yard sale while Jason and the boys slept in. They came over later with breakfast (Hardee's). We did not have anyone stop by for the yard sale. I think that since I didn't put it in the paper and it was Easter weekend, no one was out shopping. Jason called Jamie to see if she wanted to come and get the rest of her items but she was again out by the pool with her friends and could not be bothered. At 12:00 we started loading Rusty's truck with a lot of the items and took them to the Goodwill store. Rusty and Jason took the large TV to the repair shop and stopped by to pick up lunch. We ate and then Cameron went to play with Ashley while Jason laid Mason down for a nap.
Rusty and I left the house around 5:00 to go to the store and to look for a mattress for Cameron's bed at the apartment. We found one at the Mattress store. I purchased it with the money Jason had given me.We (Jason, Rusty and I) have recently learned that Cameron is sleeping on the floor since he does not have a mattress and he does not like sleeping with Mason. Jamie was supposed to get him one once they moved but has found better things to spend the money on.
We came home, Rusty grilled steaks for supper and then Jason gave the boys a bath and they watched TV for a while before going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment