This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

4/6/09








6:30 am Jamie dropped Cameron off as usual. Since this is Spring break week Cameron does not go to school so we stayed home until 10:oo at which time I took him over to the old house so he could play with his friend Justin. I have not been over to the old house in several weeks waiting for Jamie to get anything she might have left but wanted. When I got back to the house I noticed that she has not been back and therefore must not want anything but I called Jason and told him to call her one last time. If she has not come back by Thursday, all items left in the house will be either sold at a yard sale this weekend or given to Goodwill. I started by cleaning out the Florida room and then started moving all items left in the house to the Florida room. Cameron and I left at 11:30 to pick JJ up from work and to get something for lunch (McDonalds) and then came back. We came home around 4:00 and Jason brought Mason home and we had supper before he took them home at 7:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment