This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Monday, April 13, 2009

4/13/09

6:30 am Jamie dropped Cameron off. Since it was raining, Jarred did not have to go to work so we stayed home until it was time to take Cameron to school. Since it was storming most of the day I decided to stay in today and work on the computer. I left at 2:45 to pick Cameron up from school. He had a good day at school, getting a 20 which is excellent. When we got home, Cameron ate a snack while watching TV, then started on his homework while I started supper.
Jason came home at his normal time, took a shower since he was drenched from the rain and then left to pick up Mason. Once they came home, we ate supper and Jason played with the boys before taking them home at 7:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment