This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Thursday, April 9, 2009

4/9/09


6:30 am Jamie dropped off Cameron and we took JJ to work.When we got home I fixed Cameron breakfast (french toast and eggs) and then he played on the computer while I cleaned the kitchen and straightened the house. Later in the morning Cameron went over to see if Ashley could play and I started to work in the front yard. I am converting my flower beds from pine straw to mulch and they needed weeding before I could put down the mulch. My mom came over to help. Cameron went to lunch with Ashley and her grandmother and mom and I had a snack here.Mom and I worked in the yard until 4:00 and then stopped so that we could get ready to go out to eat tonight. Today is JJ's birthday and he wants to go to Texas Roadhouse to eat. I let everyone decide where they want to eat for their birthdays. Sometime they want to eat out and sometimes they want me to cook.
4:30 Jason picked Mason up from daycare, then took his shower and Pawpaw came home in time to take his shower.
5:30 We all left to go to eat and met mother (Memaw) there. We all had a good time and Jason took the boys home around 7:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment