This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

4/1/09

6:30 am Jamie dropped Cameron off and I took him to school around 8:15. I picked him up after school at 3:10 and we came home. I helped Cameron finish his homework and then I started supper.
5:30 pm Jason called and asked if I would pick up Mason from the daycare center as he was still working and he had called Jamie to get her to pick him up but she had a baby shower to go to that was more important than picking up her son.
After we got home I finished fixing supper, we ate and I gave the boys a bath. I don't think they get a bath everynight at home as they sometimes smell sour.
Jason came home around 6:30, ate and then he took the boys home around 7:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment