This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

4/2/09


6:30 am Jamie dropped Cameron off as usual and I took him to school. I picked him up at 3:10 and we can home. He played until Jason came home with Mason. We ate supper and then Jason took them home at 6:30.
When I picked Cameron up from school yesterday I noticed that his teeth looked like they had not been brushed in some time. I know he brushed them on Sunday morning because they were here and I made sure they brushed. When I asked him , he said he had not brushed since Sunday. I don't understand why Jamie doesn't make them brush when she is a dental assistant and knows the importance of brushing. When I told Jason, he mentioned it to Jamie and she said that she tells him to brush and if he doesn't she feels he will do it here. He also asked her when they last had a bath and she said she was not sure. I now know why they smell sour. They should have a bath every night. I guess we will have to start bathing them here before they go home. Pretty soon all they will be doing there is sleeping since they eat here and now they will be bathing here. They might as well sleep here as well but then Jamie would not get anything ( money) when they finally go to court for the divorce.
kp

No comments:

Post a Comment