This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

4/26/09




Once everyone woke up , I fixed breakfast of bacon, eggs and pancakes. The boys called and wanted Jason to come and get them early. Once he came home with them they said they were hungry. Apparently Jamie had not fixed them breakfast as she knew they would be coming over and knew that I always made a big breakfast on Saturday and Sunday. Once they ate, Jason took them to the park and then to the store to get bubbles and water pistols so they could play in the sprinkler. They came home and played with Jason in the front yard until lunch (grilled hamburgers, hot dogs and home made chili) was ready. When lunch was almost ready, Jason gave them a bath and then we ate. I had called mom earlier to let her know that I did not feel well today and could not work in the yard again today. I have been fighting a upper respiratory infection all week and coughed all night.
Jamie wanted the boys home by 6:00 so they could get ready for bed so Jason took them home at 5:45.

No comments:

Post a Comment