This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Friday, April 24, 2009

4/24/09

I have been sick all week with a upper respiratory infection and have not felt like blogging. I get this way at least once a year when I start working in the yard. Since I stopped smoking (about 10 years ago) I have problems with my chest. I can not lay down without coughing and try to sleep sitting up but this is difficult and I end up not sleeping very well. I have tried going to the doctor but most drugs don't seem to work and I have to wait for my body to recover on its on. I do feel better and hope to start back blogging daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment