This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Friday, August 14, 2009

8/14/09

Mason had a better night although Jason said he was very restless and talked in his sleep. After taking JJ to work and Cameron to school, Mason and I came home and played all day. He was like a different child. I guess the shot of antibiotics he received at the doctors office on Thursday finally kicked in. He was more talkative and wanted to help with everything I did. At 2:45, we left to pick Cameron up from school. When we were almost to the school, Jamie called to check on Mason and said she had been about to leave to pick Cameron up. I told her since I was almost there that I would go ahead and get him and she could come over to the house to see them later. I also asked her to go ahead and call the doctors office regarding the mono test since I have not heard from them. She later called to say that the doctor was tied up with a patient and that she had not signed off on the results and would call by Monday. She did hint that it was not mono.
Jamie did come by the house and spent all of 15 minutes with the boys. We had supper around 6:30 and then the boys played before taking their baths and going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment