This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

8/25/09

Today was the usual day of taking everyone where they needed to be and then picking them up. I spend time every day looking for work, straightening up the house, washing clothes, helping with homework, and cooking supper. And I wouldn't change a thing about keeping the boys with us. They seem to be settling down here. They know that they don't have to listen to the fights, that they have home cooked meals everyday and that they are safe. I love the boys very much and only want what is best for them. I hope that one day Jamie will start being the mom she used to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment