This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Monday, August 31, 2009

8/31/09

I got the boys up, fed them breakfast, dressed them and we took JJ to work, Mason to daycare and then Cameron to school at 8:15. Once I got home, I straightened the house, got dressed and went to the courthouse for new tags. Afterwards I went to several business to drop off resumes and fill out applications before picking Cameron up from school. Cameron started his homework while I fixed him a snack and later made supper. When Pawpaw came home from work, we left Cameron with Jason and went to Mewmaw's to take in her mail and water the plants. While we were gone, Jamie dropped off Mason. She said he felt like he was running a fever and so Jason gave him some Motrin. Jason asked her to call the doctors office to see if we could put him back on the antibiotics from his recent throat infection. She will call them tomorrow. We ate supper, Jason gave the boys a bath and allowed them to watch a little TV before going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment