This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Monday, August 17, 2009

8/17/09

I woke the boys at 6:15, got them dressed, fed them breakfast and then we took JJ to work, Mason to daycare and then Cameron and I came home until it was time to take him to school at 8:15. I came back home got dressed and went out for a while before it was time to pick Cameron up at 3:15. We came home, I helped Cameron with some of his homework until Jason came home and then he helped Cameron while I started supper. Pawpaw came home at 5:15 and he and Jason played ball with Cameron in the front yard until Jamie dropped Mason off. She only stays long enough to give both boys a kiss and then she leaves. I'm not sure what she does once she leaves here. You would think she would spend a little more time with her children since Mason was so sick last week. She seems perfectly happy with the arrangement of Jason keeping the boys and her doing whatever she wants. She doesn't have to feed them, she doesn't have to help with homework, she doesn't have to bath them, she doesn't have to wash their clothes, pay for anything and she has all the free time she needs. I know Cameron has mentioned that she has a boyfriend that he says come over a lot when they are with her. Once Jamie left, Jason played with the boys outside until supper was ready. We all ate, Jason gave the boys their baths and they watched TV until time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment