This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

8/16/09

Pawpaw took JJ to work while I stayed at home. Once he came home, I started breakfast. Jason and the boys woke up around 8:30. I should say the boys woke up and then woke up their dad. We had breakfast and then Jason got the boys dressed and took them outside to play. Mason is feeling much better, he is not running a fever and the doctor said that if he did not have fevers he could do whatever. After we had lunch, Jason took the boys over to a friend's house so the boys could play with their children. They were there most of the afternoon. They had a cookout, ate hamburgers and hot dogs and were dog tired when they came home. Jason gave them their baths and they were asleep almost before their heads touched their pillows.

No comments:

Post a Comment