This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

8/18/09

I woke up the boys, took JJ to work, Mason to daycare and then Cameron to school. I came home got dressed and went out for a while. Jason called wanting to talk. He had a big fight with Jamie concerning the boys and her lack of mothering skills. She doesn't seem to understand that she needs to spend more time with them. Mason ask questions all the time about where she is. He is only 3 and doesn't understand. Cameron on the other hand understands and says he wants to stay with his dad. I think he feels good about the living arrangements and has to be made to spend time with his mother. I don't know what will happen once the pool closes and they are no longer allowed to go swimming. According to Cameron, that is the only thing they get to do while at Jamie's apartment. Since that is the time Jamie likes to lay by the pool, drink and smoke, I wonder who is watching the boys. I picked Cameron up at 3:15, we came home, started on homework and I started supper. Jason came home at 5:00, played with Cameron until Jamie dropped Mason off. They played outside until supper was ready, ate, bathed, watched TV and then went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment