This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Friday, August 21, 2009

8/21/09

I woke the boys, fed them, dressed them, took JJ to work, Mason to daycare and Cameron to school as usual. Afterwards, I dropped the car off to have the brakes fixed and came home to clean the house. I picked the car up around 1:00 and came back to finish the laundry. Pawpaw came home at 2:00 and took the car for a test run. At 2:15 i received a call from Jamie asking me to pick Cameron up from school as she had some errands to run. She normally picks him up on Friday as she gets off at 2:00 and since it is her weekend to keep the boys it gives me a break. I called Pawpaw and he said he would pick Cameron up for me while he was out. At 2:45 Jason called to say he had called Jamie to make sure she was picking up Cameron and she told him that she had called me. He said he had just got off work and would pick him up. They came home and played for a while before Jason took him to Jamie's apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment