This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Saturday, August 15, 2009

8/15/09

I got up and took JJ to work while Jason and the boys slept in. When I came home both boys woke up and we let Jason sleep for a while until breakfast was ready. Pawpaw stopped by to eat with us before going back to work. Mason was feeling a lot better and played all day. He took his 2 medications at 8:00 AM and then again at 8:00 PM. Since he was so sick on Wednesday and Thursday , Jason felt that it would do him good to stay in today, so he and Cameron played and watched TV. We ate supper at 6:30, Jason gave them their baths and they went to bed around 8:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment