This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

8/26/09

I woke up the boys, dressed them, fed them and took them to daycare and school. I picked Cameron up at 3:15 and we came home to start on his homework. I let him do one assignment and then allowed him to play for a while before Jason took him to Jamie's for the night. I asked Jason to get Jamie to help Cameron with the rest of his homework. She later called complaining that she didn't have any paper and Jason needed to bring her some. She was not happy that she had to help. At 10:00 PM a deputy arrived with a summons for Jason to appear in court next Wednesday for a divorce hearing. Apparently Jamie filed last week on the day of their big fight and they are just now serving him the papers. I don't think it is fair to serve him and only give him a week to find a lawyer and have the lawyer prepare for the hearing. Hopefully he will contact one tomorrow and they can postpone the hearing. Would you believe that the papers state she wants the divorce, she wants permanent alimony, she wants him to pay her attorney's fee, she wants permanent custody of the boys, she wants equitable division of the marital property and child support. She wants alimony even though she make more than Jason does. She wants permanent custody of the boys even though she has not bothered to keep them for 2 months. She wants equal division of marital property but she took everything except his clothes when she moved out and she wants child support. It makes me so mad I could chew nails. All she really wants is the money. If Jason were to offer to give her money every week, I bet she wouldn't be filing right now. She would take the money and allow the boys to stay here.

No comments:

Post a Comment