This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Friday, August 7, 2009

8/7/09

I woke the boys up at 6:30, helped them dress and fed them breakfast before leaving to take JJ to work at 7:15. After dropping JJ off, Cameron and I dropped Mason off at daycare and came back home until 8:15 and then I took him to school. I spent the rest of the morning trying to get Cameron's RX filled. The doctor's office had lost the RX and when I finally was able to take it to the pharmacy there was a problem with the insurance. I don't mind helping Jason with the boys but feel that since Jamie is their mother it is her responsibility to make sure that these things are taken care of. She seems willing to let others take care of her children and only sees them when she is made to by Jason. I wonder what will happen when they finally go in front of a judge for the divorce. Will she then want them in order to get the child support knowing that if Jason gets to keep them she will probably have to give him support?
I called Jason to make sure that since it is Jamie's weekend (she has them every Wednesday night and every other weekend) to keep the boys that she would be picking Cameron up from school. He called back stating that Jamie would pick up Cameron and then pick up Mason from daycare. I wish I did not always have to check to see if she was going to pick them up. I would then be able to plan my time better.

No comments:

Post a Comment