This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

8/19/09

Pawpaw was off today so he took JJ to work while I let the boys sleep a little later than usual. Once Pawpaw came back, we woke up the boys, dressed them, fed them and then took them to the daycare and school. Once we got home, we dressed and went our separate ways, him to check his stores and me to look for work. I met Pawpaw at home at 2:45 and we went to pick Cameron up from school. When we got home, Pawpaw took a nap while I helped Cameron with homework. Jason came home at 4:30, played on the computer with Cameron before taking him over to Jamie's at 6:00 since today is Wednesday and Jason makes her keep them so they can spend time with her during the week. Jamie picked Mason up from daycare and took him home with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment