This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

7/15/09

Today was Pawpaw's day off so he took JJ and the boys to work and daycare while I stayed home and got ready for job hunting.Once he came home , he took his shower and we both left the house. I went job hunting and he went to check out some of his stores. At 11:00 we had lunch and then went to the 12:30 showing of Harry Potter. I was disappointed in the movie. They left out a lot of what was in the book and Pawpaw said that it was hard to follow since he had not read the book. I definitely liked the book better. I hope the next movie lives up to the book.
We left the movie at 3:30 and went to pick Cameron up to take him for his haircut. I have wanted to get his hair cut for some time but he wanted to grow it long. Now with the weather being so hot he has changed his mind. (see before and after pictures below)
Jamie dropped Mason off at 6:15, we ate homemade tacos and the boys had their baths before going to bed at 8:45.



BEFORE ,AFTER, JUST BEING SILLY

No comments:

Post a Comment