This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

7/2/09

While I was shopping at Walmart today I came across a small pool for the boys. We have decided not to open our pool this year as with me not working it just cost to much money to run (chemicals and power for the filter). But the small pool can be filled and emptied daily if needed. When I got home I started filling the pool then I called Pawpaw and asked him to pick the boys up early from daycare so they could play in the pool before supper.
5:00 PM Pawpaw and the boys arrived home and they immediately changed clothes and jumped in the pool. Jason came home and he and pawpaw watched the boys play while I started supper.At 6:00 Jason had the boys get out of the pool and he gave them a bath while I finished up supper. While we were eating Jamie called to let Jason know to drop the boys off at the pool. Jason told her that the boys had already had their baths and needed to relax inside for awhile before going to bed not stay at the pool late again. Apparently since Jamie is off this week she is spending most of her days at the pool. That is fine but the boys don't need to stay at the pool late, go to bed late and then have to get up early the next day to go to school. I had wondered why Cameron is so tired when he comes over after the "Y" and he has even told me he has taken a nap there during the day. This is not like him as he usually refuses to take a nap during the day. When Jason told Jamie that the boys didn't need to go to the pool she became ugly, started cursing and told him that if he didn't bring them to the pool he should just keep them here because she was not leaving her friends. So the boys will stay here tonight and I will take them to school tomorrow.
8:00 PM Jason went over to Jamie's to get Cameron's medicine but Jamie was still at the pool with her friends. She has been drinking again and he said it was good that the boys are staying here tonight as she would not have been able to take care of them. She refused to leave the pool and continued to curse and argue with Jason. He told her that until she got her drinking under control the boys would stay here and she could see them whenever she wants. Jamie did not like this and said she would call the police on him. He said go ahead and we'll see who they let keep the boys tonight. As he left, four of the "men" that hang around the pool with Jamie came out and tried to start something but he came home instead.
He thinks they wanted to try to get him in trouble so Jamie would have something over him. It didn't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment