This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

7/7/09

Pawpaw took JJ to work and then the boys to school as usual. While he was gone I took my shower and got dressed. I had an appointment at the doctors office for my lab work. I will call back next week for the results. After my appointment, I spent the rest of the day looking for a job. Then I came home to start supper.
Jamie picked the boys up from daycare and brought them here. She only spends about 30 minutes with them before dropping them off here.
We ate supper at 6:30 and then the boys played for a while before Jason gave them their baths. They watched TV or played on the computer until it was time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment