This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Friday, July 31, 2009

7/31/09

After taking JJ to work and the boys to daycare, I came home got dressed and went out for a while. Later in the day, I picked JJ up from work, took him on his errands (bank and store) and dropped him at a friends house. I then went to Walmart for a few items. Pawpaw and I will buy groceries tomorrow. I have gotten in the habit of just picking up something every day and I think I am spending to much money because I forget what I have at home and often pick up things I don't need. Jamie dropped the boys off around 6:15. Jason picked up some movies for he and the boys to watch this weekend and after supper they spent the rest of the night watching one before going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment