This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Sunday, July 26, 2009

7/26/09

Pawpaw took JJ to work at 7:00 while I started a load of clothes. With six of us here, there is a lot of dirty clothes and I wash at least two loads a day. I wash more on the weekend as I strip the beds and wash the linens and the bath mats. At 8:30 I started breakfast while Pawpaw went to pick JJ up from work. He only works for about 2 hours on Sunday. After we ate, Pawpaw went outside to cut the grass, edge the driveway and water the lawn while I cleaned the house. It is always easier to clean when everyone is out of the house and after yesterday I'm to sore to work outside again today. At one point yesterday I slipped and pulled something in my back.
Jamie and the boys are going to see her parents today so they won't be home until later in the day. Jamie's parents live here in town but don't see the boys very often. Usually on her weekend, she wants Jason to pick them up early. I think she wants to be able to spend the rest of the day with her friends at the pool.
Jason picked the boys up around 5:30, Pawpaw grilled BBQ ribs for supper, we ate and they played for a little while before taking their baths and going to bed.
Boy is it good to have them home. It was too quite around here all weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment