This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

7/22/09


Today is Pawpaw's day off but as usual he wanted to take JJ and the boys while I started getting ready to go job hunting. Once he came home, he took his shower and then we left to go our separate ways. Me to look for a job and him to check on his stores. Around 1:00 we met up, had brunch at IHOP and then went to buy the rest of Cameron's school supplies. Cameron has not decided if he wants to wear the school uniform this year so we will have to wait on buying his school clothes. Later in the day, we came home, Pawpaw took a nap and I checked out a few job sites on the computer.The boys are staying the night with Jamie. Jason insist that she keep them one night a week. They need to spend time with their mother and it gives us a break. Jamie will take the boys to school in the morning. I will take Cameron's medicine to him after I take JJ to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment