This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

7/23/09











Jamie took the boys this morning since they stayed with her last night. However, I took Cameron's medicine to him at the "Y" since Jamie picked them up yesterday and did not come by to get it. Jamie picked the boys up later today and brought them home. She stayed long enough for Cameron to change into his uniform so she could see him in it. Jason and Cameron left at 6:15 to go to his karate class. Mason stayed with Pawpaw and I. Pawpaw and Mason played while I started supper. We had just started eating when Jason and Cameron came home.


After supper, Jason gave the boys their baths and they watched TV until going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment