This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

7/21/09


Today went as usual. I took JJ to work and then the boys to school. After going out for the day, I came home, straightened the house, washed and dried 3 loads of clothes and started supper. Jamie dropped Mason off at 5:15. Jason picked Cameron up from the "Y" and took him for his first lesson in karate. The class started at 6:00 so they ate supper when they came home at 7:15. Mason, Pawpaw and I ate at 6:00 because Mason was hungry and could not wait.
After Cameron had supper, he and Mason took their baths. They then watched a little TV before going to bed. Cameron's next class will be on Thursday and I hope to get some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment