This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Sunday, July 5, 2009

7/5/09

Pawpaw took JJ to work today and let me stay home for a change. JJ only had to work for about an hour so once Pawpaw left to pick him up I started breakfast. When they came home we ate, cleaned the kitchen, straightened the house and went to the store to buy groceries.
By the time we came home, Jason and the kids had come home too. They said they had fun.
The boys had gotten a litte sun, but Jason was as red as a lobster.They were all so tired from all the fun on Saturday that they just wanted to lay around watching TV and since it was so hot outside, that was OK with me. Mom came over around 1:30 as she usually does on Sunday. We had lunch (beef roast, gravy, mashed potatoes, rice (Jason doesn't eat mashed potatoes), peas and fresh creaned corn) and then mom and I played games while everyone else watched TV. Mom left around 6:00 and we gave the boys a bath and then I fixed them some french toast for supper. They like to have it at night sometimes.
7:30 Jason had the boys lay down. They could watch TV for a while but were both asleep almost before their heads hit the pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment