This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Friday, July 3, 2009

7/3/09


6:30 AM I had to wake the boys up to get dressed so we could take JJ to work and then take them to daycare and the Y. After dropping them off and heading home I realized that I had forgotten to give Cameron his medicine so I ran home, got it and took it back for him to take. The Y was not furnishing lunch today so I planned on taking him lunch at ll:00. At 10:30 I picked up McDonald's and took it to him along with his bathing suit so he could swim after lunch.I went by Mom's to drop off my mini muffin pans so she can make muffin brownies to take to my sister Kim's tomorrow.
12:00 I met Pawpaw for lunch and then went to Walmart to purchase the items I need to make the food I am taking to Kim's house.
1:50 While I was at Walmart I received a call from Jason asking me to pick Mason up from the daycare center as they had closed a 1:30 and no one had picked him up. I had not noticed a sign when I dropped him off this morning or I would have picked him up early. Apparently they called Jamie and she called Jason yelling at him saying she couldn't pick him up. She has been off all week. I'll give you one guess as to why she couldn't get him. (Does pool and drinking sound familiar)
2:10 I picked Mason up and we went back to Walmart and then went home to play until Cameron and Pawpaw came home. I decided to let Cameron stay at the Y so he could go swimming in the big pool. Once Pawpaw and Cameron came home at 3:30 we let the boys play in the small pool until Jason came home, then we gave the boys a bath and took them to their favorite place for supper (McDonalds)and to let them play. They had a ball.
8:00 We came home, put the boys in their PJ's and let them watch a little TV before going to sleep. Jason has a big day planned tomorrow for the 4th.

No comments:

Post a Comment