This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

7/19/09

Jason and the boys slept in this morning. They stayed up late last night watching TV and playing on the computer. Once everyone was up, I fixed breakfast. After breakfast, I cleaned the house while Pawpaw cut the front yard and then set of the pool for the boys to play. They really love the little pool. It was a good find and it is nice not to have to pay the large utility bill that goes with the large pool. I really don't miss the upkeep of the large pool either. Once they played for a while Jason took them for a walk in the neighborhood. They really had fun with their dad. It makes me very happy to see them together. Jamie still hasn't called to check on them. I think she has to much fun with her friends on the weekend to think about them. After their walk, Jason gave them a bath, fed them lunch (sandwiches) and then took them out for ice cream and some fun at the park.
Later in the day, they played outside with Pawpaw and then came in for supper (pork roast, gravy, rice, green beans, corn and corn bread) before getting ready for bed. It was a good Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment