This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Monday, July 27, 2009

7/27/09

After taking JJ and the boys to work and school, I came home and prepared to go out for a few hours. I'm not sure what I did to my back when I slipped but I am having problems getting around and my hands are very sore. I have several (14) small splinters in my finger tips from pulling out the briers in the flower beds on Saturday. I wore gloves but they went thru them. I came home at 12:30, made Pawpaw some sandwiches for lunch and took them to him. Afterwards, I went to the store and then came home to put a heating pad on my back. I started supper (spaghetti) at 4:30 and when Jamie brought the boys home at 6:00, we ate, they played, Jason gave them a bath and they watched TV before going to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment