This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

7/18/09

I took JJ to work before coming home to start breakfast. Mason got up around 8:00 and he and I went to Walmart because we needed eggs and sugar free syrup for our pancakes. Once breakfast was ready, Mason woke up Cameron and Jason. Pawpaw came home and we all ate breakfast together.
Once breakfast was over, Jason gave the boys a bath and I cleaned the kitchen.The boys played while Jason took his shower and then they left to go somewhere. When I asked Jason where they were going, he said just somewhere to have fun. This is what the boys need. Time alone with their dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment