This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

7/25/09

I took JJ to work at 7:00 and then came home to work in the back yard. I have not worked in the natural areas in ages and they become very over grown with weeds and briers. Pawpaw cuts the grass and sometimes edges around the pool and deck but that is all. I have decided that when the boys are not here on the weekend, it will be my mission to make it beautiful again.
I worked in the back yard from 7:30am until 3:30 pm only stopping long enough to pick up JJ from work at 12:30. I probably would have worked longer but Pawpaw came home from work and made me stop. I was really tired, dirty and hungry so I stopped, took my shower and we went out to get something to eat.
Jason spent most of the day in his room. He doesn't seem to know what to do without the boys here and usually finds a excuse to go over and see them. Today he left around 10:00 to take Cameron his bathing suit and his Nintendo DS.
Later in the day he went back to take Cameron's game charger and to take them pizza for supper. He stayed and ate with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment