This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

7/9/09

I took JJ to work and then the boys to school and let pawpaw sleep in today. Once I came home I fixed him some breakfast before getting ready to go out to look for a job. After spending the better part of the day looking I came home , picked up Rusty and we went to the store.
Jamie picked up the boys and brought them over for supper but Mason wanted to go home with her and Cameron wanted to stay for supper and then go home and spend time with his mother. So Jason said he would take Cameron after supper and he would take Mason's supper then.
Once he dropped Cameron off, Jason came home and said that the boys wanted to stay the night with Jamie. She will take them to school tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment