This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Sunday, July 5, 2009

7/5/09



Jamie has made no attempt to see the boys this weekend. Even when it is not his weekend, Jason will call and go over to see the boys for a little while. But Jamie rarely even calls to check up on them. She did call while we were eating lunch today, stating that she had just gotten home. I think she goes over to a friends house and stays all weekend. She did ask to speak to the kids but they didn't want to talk to her. Jason made them at least call out that they loved her. When she asked what time they would be coming home, Jason told her again that they would stay here until she decided to act like a mom and stopped partying and drinking. She said whatever and hung up the phone. He has not talked to her again. As I noted on my previous posting, the boys are staying here tonight and Pawpaw(who is on vacation this week) will take them to school tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment